Saturday 23 June 2018

Art Journal Page for Visible Image

Hi everyone, I would like to share an art journal page that I have made for the Visible Image Design Team



I was inspired by the saying of the New Beginnings stamp


I began by painting some Dylusions paints across the page


I have then painted an area where the faces are going to be.  I have outlined them with a black Stabilo All pencil and created a border using black ink around the entire art journal page.


I have then stamped the Face It stamp and some border stamps around the edges.  On the left to show the past and on the right represents building a future.



I have then added some paint circles to represent the hair which I have stamped using the flower stamp from the Imperfection is Beauty set.

Here are some close ups:







Stamps that I have used are listed below:












Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I have given you some inspiration to get your art journal out and create.   

til next time happy crafting :)








No comments :

Post a Comment