Saturday 9 June 2018

Art Journal page for Visible Image


Today I would like to share an art journal page that I have created for Visible Image Design Team.

I have created a page that leads towards the thought that 'the future is in your hands and not to let the past drag you from your future'.  

 

I stamped the door (from the stamp set Ahead of our Time) on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured it with Distress Ink and then fussy cut it out.  The people were stamped directly onto the art journal and doodled with a white paint pen



After painting the background with Tim Holtz Distress Paints I have used the Count Me In Stencil and Distress Ink 



The circles are from the Take my Hand stencil and black gesso - again doodling with a white paint pen.









Here is a list of the stamps used and a link to the Visible Image website









Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting






No comments :

Post a Comment