Saturday 14 July 2018

Layout for Scrap Matrix Design Team

Hi everyone, today I am here to share my second layout for the fantastic challenge we have this month at Scrap Matrix.  I am amazed at all the different projects the design team has come up with.

Here is mine:



and here is the moodboard - i have taken inspiration from the green and the dog picture - as well as the word sweet - which describes my furbaby  :)



Image may contain: 1 person, text


I have used the 7 Dots Garden Party Collection which I have found to be awesome.

I have trimmed the first layer and then punched around the edges - I love to use punches but so often forget about them!  I have then applied a layer of clear gesso to the paper.


I have then used a square stencil and crackle paste in random areas where my  photo will not be

I have then applied scribble sticks and water to the page - I forgot at this point to take photos but will explain.  One the scribble stick paint was dry I have randomly stamped using the AALL & Create #57 stamp.  This stamp is my new favourite!

I have created a photo mat using some tags from the Garden Party collection as well as making my own from the paper.

I coloured a few of the butterflies with the scribble sticks and used Dimensional Magic over the top.  Once dry I fussy cut them out


I have then put my layout together with flowers, metal flowers, lace, and buttons.  I have linked the products used to the Scrap Matrix shop at the bottom of the blog.

Here are some close ups:









Thanks for stopping by and now that we are running the challenge by the calender month there is plenty of time to enter.  All you have to do is upload a  photo on the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook page and name at least one of the products used that is available at Scrap Matrix

Super simple!!  
Well thats it for me  til next time - happy crafting !



Here is the product list
Prima Square Stencil
Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks
AALL & Create Stamp # 57





No comments :

Post a Comment