Monday 23 July 2018

Two projects for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, Lynn here today and I would like to share with you two projects that I have created.  The first is a cover for my Junk Journal.  I am loving these and this one will focus on family.  I will be having my boys visit me in a couple of weeks and will use the journal to record our time together.


I have painted the back and front of the journal randomly with Marabu Art Spray and added a little water to get them moving


Once the ink was dry I have used the heart insert from the Wild Heart Stencil and black gesso


From this point the fun begins :)   I play with my ink/paint pens - the issue is to know when to stop!


This is the back where you can see I have done from freehand shapes as well as using the paint pens to stamp with.  The pens that I have used were gifted to me by a special dear friend and they are fantastic - they are called a "uni chalk marker"  I was surprised at how well they stamped.  I have used the title "Family" and coloured it with Ranger Perfect Pearls.
I have also done the inside of the cover:


I began with the same technique on the background and used the Wild Heart Stencil, but this time I have used Tim Holtz Chipped Shapphire around the stencil to highlight the background colours.  I have used the paint pens to colour the centre and then add some doodling and stamping.

Here are some more close ups:



My second project for today is a tag that I have created using the Scribbly flower Stamp and Chipboard. 
I have stamped onto some paper that I created with my geli plate and had done alot of doodle marks on.  I then photocopied this paper into small sizes and stamped onto it.  I have loved playing with bright colours today as in Tasmania it has been a gloomy winters day and the colours have brightened me up :)


Here are some close ups:



The saying I have used is from a transparency available in the Scrax FX store.

Scrap FX products used:






Family Heartbeat - Click Image to Close




Elegant Flower - Click Image to Close


Scribble Daisy stamp



Journal Phrases transparency - Click Image to Close

Thanks for stopping by - til next time = Happy Crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment