Tuesday 14 August 2018

Layout for Scrap Matrix DT

Hi everyone, today I would like to share my second project for this months challenge - using AALL and Create products.  

This time I have created a 12 x 12 layout:



I will link all the products that I have used at the bottom of the blog.

I have mused one of my favourite 7 Dots Studio collections - Cotton Candy Dreams.
I have cut up some of the papers and glued them down using Matte medium.  Once they were all adhered I have lighted gone over with a coat of white gesso to blend everything together.



I have then randomly stamped using a variety of AALL and Create Stamps


I have then used a Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil and texture paste over the top of the stamped areas. 
When this was dry i have adhered my photo mat and emblishments which include Liquid pearls, cut outs from the Cotton Candy Dreams collection and some bling dots.

Here are some close ups:





Products used:

AALL & Create # 56
AALL & Create # 39

I hope that this has inspired you to take part in this months challenge.  You have until the end of the month to create a project - layout, card, ATC's, off the page, art journal page - the only requirement - it has a product from AALL & Create and you tag a product (or more!) from the Scrap Matrix Store.  You dont have to have a blog - just upload the photo to the relevant album in the Scrap Matrix Shares facebook page.

Til next time - Happy Crafting :)

Image may contain: Lynn Good, smiling, close-up and text



No comments :

Post a Comment