Tuesday 7 August 2018

Scrapbook layout for Scrap FX DT

Good morning everyone - today I am up on the blog today with a scrapbook layout of my furbaby Benny (blue heeler)



I have used used an old Kaisercraft paper as my background.  I have used texture paste and two Scrap Fx stencils around the page.

Once this was dry I randomly stamped around with white ink and some Scrap Fx stamps.

I will list all the products used at the bottom of my blog


I have embossed the chipboard pieces using using different colours of embossing powder


Here are some close ups





Products used

Mark Making F Dots & Rectangles stencil - Click Image to Close
#dogs - Click Image to Close

Dogs phrase - Click Image to Close

Dog Heartbeat - Click Image to Close
Thanks for stopping by and til next time Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment