Tuesday 4 September 2018

Scrap Matrix DT Layout - Framed

Hi everyone, today I am sharing my "framed" layout created for Scrap Matrx.  This months challenge is open to many interpretations - and lots of options.   For my "frames",  I have framed the outside of the layout with circle stamps,  I have framed the insider layer with stamps and the tags behind the photo has been created used a framed stencil set.  There is also a little metal frame below the flowers.




I have used Tracey Scotts Paper Artsy stamps around the edges in red ink and in the centre with black ink.   The paper is 7 Dots Illumination Paper. I have also stamped the same images on a seperate piece of paper.  



The images I stamped on a seperate piece of paper,  I have coloured in and cut out.  These will be placed over the images stamped on the layouts so all the stems will be in place but fussy cutting around them not necessary!





With the squares behind the photos, I have cut paper to match the size of the mini stencils and then used white ink and a makeup sponge.  Once the ink was dry I have gone around the edges with a fudeball pen,


I have randomly added some bling on the ends of the stamps 


I have added some flowers, micro beads and a square metal frame.





Products Used:

Paper Artsy Stamp - ETS01

Fudeball Pen

Heidi Swapp Framed Stencils

Metal Frame

Archival Mini Ink Pads


I hope that this has inspired you to take part in this months challenge.  You have until the end of the month to create a project - it can be a layout, card, ATC's, off the page, art journal page...  The only requirement is you upload a photo to the relevant album in the Scrap Matrix Shares facebook page and tell us one or more products that you have used that is available in the Scrap Matrix Store - simple !!!!  No blog post required!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment