Thursday 20 September 2018

Layout and tag for Scrap FX

Good morning -  today I would to share with you two creations I have made for Scrap FX Design team -  a tag and an 12 x 12 layout.  Firstly the tag:



I began by randomly gluing down some tissue paper and then using the Triangles Pentagons Stencil and white crackle paste.

Once this was try I have added some colour using a Stabilo All black pencil and water.



I have then coloured the chipboard using Finnabair paints and mixing some of the paint with glass bead gel.


The saying is from word stickers by Flutterbys.



Triangle Pentagons stencil - Click Image to Close
Paintbrush Jar - Click Image to Close
The second project I have today is a layout showing a photo of my two boys - the saying is so very much applicable!


I have used 7 Dots Collection - Northern Lights for the paper.  I have applied Colour Blast Paste through the The Cool Circle Stencil.


The Arrow chipboard pieces have been painted in wuite paint



The title has been painted with black Dina Wakely paint


Scrap FX Products Used:
Special Times - Click Image to Close
Cool Circles stencil - Click Image to Close
String of Arrows - Click Image to Close
Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment