Friday 14 September 2018

Scrapbook Layout for Scrap Matrix Design Team

Good morning everyone, today I would like to share my second layout for this month's "Framed" challenge for Scrap Matrix.

I have create a layout where I have framed the photo with flowers and the outside of the page with hand drawn lines.






I was super lucky enough to visit Vicki at Scrap Matrix in Victor Harbour and do Tracy Scott's classes.  It was a fabulous time and definately a time to remember as the layout title says.

Meeting people IRL, reuniting with friends and making new friends made the weekend (well nearly a week!) a fantastic time - no doubt over the next few months my layouts will showcase the photos of the good times we had!

I have created the flowers and background using a selection of Tracy Scott's stamps which I will list at the bottom of the post.  The colour has been applied with the wonderful Paper Artsy Paints - these paints come in a wonderful range and are a beautiful texture to work with.

In the background I have pushed the flowers to the back using white paint over the top, and with the flowers on top I have highlighted them using a white paint pen - Black and white are amazing colours as they can do the reverse depending on how you use them which is shown in this layout.

Here are some close ups:











Products Used:


Thanks for stopping by - and you have til the end of the month to create a layout, tag, card, canvas, art journal page inspired by the Framed inspiration board.  All you need to do is upload the project to our facebook Scrap Matrix Shares album and let us know what products you used that are available in the Scrap Matrix Store :) . Simple - no blog post required.

I look forward to seeing what you create.

Til Next time - Happy Crafting














No comments :

Post a Comment