Wednesday 7 November 2018

Art Journal page for Scrap FX

Good morning everyone, today I would like to share with you an art journal page I created using Scrap FX stamps and stencils.


I began by painting my entire art journal page with random colours  - I have even used some metallic colours!



I have then taken the big butterfly stamp and using a fine pencil drawn around the stencil


I have then used a thin black pen to outline the butterfly that I had traced and them began colouring it in using a thicker black paint pen


Once this was complete I have stamped the bottom half of the page with flowers and then began blocking out the background with a solid paint colour.


I wasnt particularly fond of the colour I chose, so once it was dry I covered it over again with white paint.  This is the "ugly
 stage!  I still needs some background stamping, another layer of white paint and some highlights.


I also typed out a saying " Butterflies are like self propelled flowers" to complete my page



Scrap Fx products used:

Majestic Moth stencil - Click Image to Close
Butterflies stencil - Click Image to Close

Scribble Daisy stamp - Click Image to Close


Seed Stem Stamp, small - Click Image to Close
Thanks for stopping by - til next time Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment