Wednesday 19 December 2018

Christmas Art Journal Page for Scrap FX

Today I have created an art journal page for Christmas for Scrap FX Design team.  I am not a huge lover of the Christmas hype - It is much more of a quiet time for us, but there is always the countdown to christmas and I have created an art journal page representing this count down and the unorganised situation I find myself in!


this layout begun with the gelli plate and a peeled paint effect youtube video that I watched featuring Birgit Koopson on Gelli Arts.  The link to this video is here

I created my background page and then added it to my art journal and created the black and white border with paint pens.  

I have then used the number stencil and distress inks to highlight the numbers.

The chipboard pieces have been embossed with white and green embossing powder.

Here are some close ups:




Products Used:

Merry Christmas scramble - Click Image to Close


Numbers Collage stencil - Click Image to Close

2018 Year Pack - Click Image to Close
Hash Stamps - Click Image to Close
Chicken Wire Stamp - Click Image to Close
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I have inspired you to create something "christmassy" in your art journals.

No comments :

Post a Comment