Thursday 20 June 2019

art journal page and cards for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I would like to share with you an art journal page and some cards with tags that I have created with this months theme of birthday/celebrations for Scrap FX

First I have the art journal page.  I began this page with an image transfer of a face from a magazine.  I have then added some acrylic paints, stenciling, stamps, chipboard, and Scrap FX balloons




and here are some close ups:






For the cards - I have made 3 birthday cards.  The backgrounds of these cards and the matching tags have been created with Alcohol Ink on Yupo Paper.



and 3 tags to match


Here are the cards individually:




Products Used:

Balloon Words CHEERS - Click Image to Close
Celebrate Balloons - Click Image to Close
Triangle collage stamp - Click Image to Close
Diamond Flourish Stamp - Click Image to Close
Birthday transparency - Click Image to Close
Balloon Bunch - Click Image to Close
Happy Birthday Hearts - Click Image to Close

Thanks for stopping by - and til next time - Happy Creating :)

No comments :

Post a Comment