Thursday 6 June 2019

Art Journal Page for Scrap FX Design Team

Hi everyone,  today I am sharing with you an art journal page created for the Scrap FX Design Team:




I have used the image transfer technique with matte medium for the photo - I love how this comes out when art journalling.

The background colours are paper artsy paints and I have used the "ghosting" effect.  This is where you put down the colour, and go over when dry with another colour - in this case I have used white.  Then you place your stencil on top and use a wet wipe to remove the white.
I have also stamped numbers around the page and highlighted them with a black marker.


Here are some close ups:




products used:

Happy Birthday Hearts
Numbers silhouette SMALL
Birthday transparency
Numbers Stamp
Triangle Pentagons stencil
Triangles stamp
I hope that you are inspired to create an art journal page or two - and maybe give the image transfer a go!

No comments :

Post a Comment