Friday 10 January 2014

10 fav layouts using Chipboard

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone.  

I am starting of the year with optimism and detailing my 10 favourite layouts using Chipboard as part of my submission for Imaginarium Designs Design Team Call.

They are in no particular order:

The first one is the front cover of a Calender that I created for my Australian Scrapbooking Memories submission. The holes in the top are for the rings that bind the calender pages together.  I have not yet put this on my blog so there is no link to it.



The next page is also a layout I completed for Australian Scrapbooking Memories and have not yet blogged it:



This is an Off the Page project that I created for my girlfriend as a present for her birthday present.  Each box representing something from her life


In this layout I was experimenting with backgrounds and tags:


This layout I was experimenting with Vaseline to create the background:


The following layouts/projects are on my blog and explanations and close up photos are there if you click on the links. (made a note to myself to get the others onto my blog!!!!)










And last but not least:




Thanks for stopping by and good luck with anyone who has entered.

:)




1 comment :

  1. What a fab collection of work Lynn! My fave is the OTP project. I love the way you've incorporated objects relevant to your friend and it looks gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete