Sunday 13 April 2014

WW1 - Mint!!!

Here is my layout for this month over at White with 1

This month's colour is MINT

Here is my layout:





This is a picture of my husband and I way back when!!! The photo is not that great in the picture but I did have alot of trouble with my camera today. The background was created using canvas strips, over which I applied a Tim Holtz stencil "Dot Fade" with some texture paste.  I then used a mask and glimmer mist spray.  I outlined the canvas with some gelatos  "Metallic Mint". I cut the butterflies and hearts from die cuts.  The chipboard I coloured with gesso and then the gelatos. This was then embossed  with glitter embossing powder and on some of the swirls I  used Liquid Pearls "mint green".   The flowers are a combination of i am roses and kaisercraft.

Here are some close ups:






Thanks for stopping by  :)

7 comments :

  1. Stunning layout! Love all the beautiful blossoms and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So much technique in this page! I love the dot template with the texture paste, I think I might have to get that one for myself! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this page, could stare at it for hours

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty. Love all the mixed media and layers. I hope you'll join us at WW1 again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just W.O.W
    loving it all!
    every little bit!
    Thanks for joining us at WW1.. would love to see what you come up with for next months colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout!! Thanks for playing along this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete