Sunday 18 May 2014

SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD - MAY CHALLENGE

I just loved the mood board at Scrap Around the World this month and did the following layout:


This photo is of my niece and her family.  I was inspired by the colours, the balloons, and the bow.  

The paper is from Maja Design - Vintage Spring Basics.  I used a brick stencil and studio 49 crackle texture paste.  Once dried I coloured the bricks with Making Memories paint "sea foam" and Lumiere gold paint.  I also used glimmer mist "tattered rose" and "gumdrop".  The chipboard title was covered with gelato and dimensional magic and the lower half with stamp it glitter.  The flowers are an assortment from my stash and Petaloo - all dabbed with a coat of Lumiere gold paint.

This is the May Mood Board


Here are some close ups:


My photo frame was made using Little B squares die cut.



Stamping is from Artful Collection Stamp collection and I used a Martha Stewart border punch.


The balloons are die cut from an Elizabeth Craft Designs Die Cut

Thanks for stopping by :)


5 comments :

  1. Wonderful take of the moodboard! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Around The World!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so elegant layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you golden touches are phenomenal....what a STUNNING page! Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is really beatiful, dear! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! I love the metallic look of the page and on the elements. Adorable brick wall and great title! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete