Thursday 28 August 2014

LINDYS STAMP GANG AUGUST CHALLENGE

In true form, I have completed a layout for the August challenge in the knick of time!

Here is my layout



here is the colour board for this month:



The base paper is 7 Dots, Messy Head collection "Big Words".  I used a Heidi Swapp stamp and LSG Embossing Powder Geranium Coral Blush. - this is a bit difficult to pick up in the photo. I also used Sweet Violet Teal , Delphinium Turquoise, Flat Fabio Frenchy's Pink Pouf on the background.

The butterflies were created by using the above inks on watercolour paper, stamping with a Heidi Swapp stamp and then die cutting with Tim Holtz Butterfly die cut and covered with Dimensional Magic.  I also sprayed the chipboard with these colours and embossed using the Geranium Coral Blush Embossing Powder.  I stamped the Deep Red chicken wire stamp using White chalk ink.   Here are some close ups:






I hope you enjoyed by layout and thanks for stopping by :)


1 comment :

  1. Simply gorgeous!!! Thank you for playing long with the challenge at Lindy's!!!

    ReplyDelete