Saturday 20 December 2014

DT REVEAL WITH D-LISH SCRAPS

Morning everyone - this is the last post for me for 2014 for D-lish Scraps so I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and safe new year  - and I will be back in January with some new layouts.

This last layout is completely different from the previous 2 - back to my heritage layouts.  This is a photo of my mum when she was 18 months old.




I have used 7 Dots Studio Paper from the Destination Unknown College for the background and the tags behind the photo.  Background stencil is The Crafters Workshop with Shimmerz Paints Texturez in Artie Choked.  The second stencil is from Tim Holtz.  For the background colour I used Glimmer Mist - Gumdrops.  The edges of the tags have been distressed and inked with distress ink - Bundled Sage.




These gorgeous flowers are from Little Bird and I have created a link at the bottom of this post.


I have also linked other products from the D-lish store like these metal figarines.



This gorgeous background stamp is a Tim Holtz Stamp


The title has been embossed with Stampedous Aged Silver embossing powder.  Random dots are Liquid Pearls in Dark Chocolate.

Products Used:

Little Birdie Boutique Elements Flowers
Little Birdie Vintaj Flowers
Little Birdie Kraft Expressions Butterfly
Washi Tape
Metal Bird
Metal Flowers


Thanks for stopping by, and once again have a lovely Christmas and I shall see you in 2015 :)



No comments :

Post a Comment