Monday 19 January 2015

D-lish Scraps DT reveal # 3

Morning all, this is my last layout for January for D-lish Scraps.  I have gone with a summer beach photo - although we are not having much of a summer here in Tasmania.





The paper i have used is from Riddersholm design "Tailgate".  I love these papers as they are so thick.  To create the background I have used a Kaisercraft Circle stencil, Lindystamp Gang Moonshadow "buccaneer Bronze and Starburst "Sweet Violet Purple Teal.  I used clear embossing ink and a Kaisercraft stamp with which I embossed with gold embossing powder.

I will list at the bottom of this blog all the D-lish goodies with a link to the store.  Here are some close ups:








Thanks for stopping by and head over to the blog here for some more inspiration and details of this months challenge - a fantastic tutti frutti mood board.



No comments :

Post a Comment