Monday 22 February 2016

KRAFT + CHALLENGE ENTRY FOR FEBRUARY

Hello everyone, this month I found the time (not sure how lol!) to enter the Kraft + Challenge entry. This months challenge is going postal.  As I do not get alot of snail mail these days, I went back to my stamp collection from when I was a wee girl and found these dog stamps which suited perfectly with my photo of my son entering Molly, our St Bernard in a dog show a few (lot!) years back;



and here is the mood board.  You can find out all about there challenges here on their blog

Here is a few close ups:





Products used:

Prima Stencil with 3D Gloss Gell and Green Opal Magic Mica Powder
2 Crafty Chipboard with Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Tannerbaun Green Gold
Urban Stamps with Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Tannerbaun Green Gold
EK Success Punch
Tim Holtz Die Cut
Paints - Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Bells of Ireland Green and Freaky Franken Lime and Inklings - Freshly Minted

Thanks for stopping by and til next time Happy Crafting :)


5 comments :

  1. Awesome page Lynn. Love how you incorporated that envelope and stamps. Thank you for playing along with us at K+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!! Love the masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That's is a fabulous idea for using up some dog stamps...love the plasterer's tape, too....& the flower in the corner? NICE balance! So glad you [somehow!] found time to join us at K+ this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant... I cant believe how many dog stamps you found!!
    Awesome layout...thanks for taking the challenge this month.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous layout! I love the background & stamped embossing. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete