Sunday 7 August 2016

DT reveal - "forever" layout - 7 Aug

Hi there, I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog to share a layout that I created using the Cocoa Vanilla "Love Always" collection - and what a better subject than a wedding!







I started by applying crackling texture paste with two stencils - a Dusty attick flower stencil and Kaisercraft "love quarters" (please excuse the photo quality but it was done at night and the light was too reflective and/or not good enough).  Once the paste was dry I have applied a mixture of inks - Prima Colour Bloom - Cotton Candy, Prima Mica Powders - Lilac Opal Magic and Green Opal Magic, Perfect Pearls Mists - Perfect Pearl and Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Tilt a wheel teal, t bird turquoise and cotton candy pink.




I then cut up doilees by tearing the edges from the centre and then cutting into three pieces.  I have layered these on top of each other to frame around the photo. I have used Prima 3D Matte gel to adhere them


I have then added some of the Cocoa Vanilla Bitty Blooms, Bits and Pieces, Die Cut Ephemera and a flair button.

Some Close ups:







Thanks for stopping by, and til next time - Happy Crafting 
I have linked the products used to the Scrapbook Boutique Store below




1 comment :