Wednesday 8 March 2017

Art Journal page for Memory Maze Chipboard

Hi can you believe we are in March already - I dont know where this year has gone already.  Today I have created an art journal page for Memory Maze Chipboard.  I have recently got into art journaling - I find it relaxing and a great way to test out products together and also to scrap and get messy without using any family photos.






I started by covering my art journal double page with scraps of  book pages, music pages, map paper and wrapping paper.  I have used a matte gel medium to adhere them to the paper.






I have then started on the layers with Lindy Stamp gang Inks.  I dry between each layer and then add more until I get the colour density that I am happy with.





I have pulled apart the Memory Maze Chipboard little butterflies - they come apart if you spray the chipboard with a little water and gently pull.  I have pulled a littler rougher as I didnt want exact butterflies - more of a grunge butterfly!  I have applied white gesso and then the same Lindy Stamp Gang colours that I used on the pages.



The Memory Maze chipboard swirls are from the wrought iron collection and these were embossed using Stampendous embossing enamel - Shabby Blue.  
For the light bulb, I have used a combination of Stampendous Aged Black enamel and Lindy Stamp Gang Hibiscous Rose Orange.



The picture I have used is from a Pion Design paper collection - From Grandmas Attic.  I have used all these to create the layout.  

Here are some close ups:









Links to the Memory Maze Chipboard:








Other Products used:
Mini Art Stones, Nuvo Crystal Drops, Nuvo Glitter drops, Prima Drilzy stones, stamp - 49 market Gabi's Grunge Texture set, 

Thanks for stopping by and til next time

HAPPY CRAFTING :)




Lynn Good
Memory Maze Design Team 2017


No comments :

Post a Comment