Friday 7 April 2017

12x12 layout for The Scrapbook Boutique.

WOW - April already - I cant believe how fast this year is travelling.  Today I have a 12 x 12 layout using the awesome 49 and Market papers for The Scrapbook Boutique.







The paper is from the Vintage Artistry collection - Seeds of Love 

Here are some close ups:

I have created the background using a stencil and Nuvo Embellishment mousse (love this stuff!)


Once dried I have used Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays  - instead of spraying I have splattered ink droplets and then droplets of water to spread the colours.  As a last layer of colour I have splattered watered down gesso.

I have then used a Kaisercraft stamp - Marble with Distress Oxide Walnut Stain randomly around the layout.




The die cut title is from Die-namics and I used regular brown cardstock and one coat of glossy accents.  I have edged all the papers with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.



Thanks for stopping by.  I have linked the products used below.

Until next time  - Happy Crafting.





No comments :

Post a Comment