Saturday 24 June 2017

12x12 Layout for Scrapbook Boutique

Hi there, I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique blog sharing a layout I made using the 7 Dots Studio - Cotton Candy Dreams collection.




I began by placing cut up strips from the 6x6 pad and punching with a EK Success punch.  I then have placed them around where my photo mat would be.

I have them used Paper Artsy stamp - EKC07 and randomly stamped two of the stamps from the set around the layout.  These have been embossed with Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Oakleaf Olive and Orbit Olive Gold.



I have then used Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Frosty Forest Green and watered down gesso and splattered around the layout. 





The Scrap FX chipboard has been painted with Finnabair Sparks paint - Unicorn's Hair and Fairy Wings.



I have linked the products used to the store below.


Thanks for stopping by and until next time Happy Crafting.






No comments :

Post a Comment