Friday 7 July 2017

12x12 layout for Scrapbook Boutique

Hi, I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique blog to share a layout that I have created using the awesome 49 & Market papers.


I started by cropping down the top layer paper, distressing and using Frayed Burlap distress ink on the edges.  I adhered this to another 12x12 paper from the 49 & Market Vintage Artistry collection. I created gaps in which to put paper doilees behind on the top and bottom.

I marked out the area where the photo will be and randomly stamped with a Kaisercraft Script stamp and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink - I find this is my go to stamp so much


I then fussy cut some flowers and butterflies from papers from the same collection.  I applied dimensional magic to the butterflies and distressed the edges with the frayed burlap distress ink.


I then compiled ,my layout and embossed the scrapfx chipboard title with Prima Acrylic Paint - Sparks - Butterfly Spells.

Final touches included Distress Glitter in Antique Linen and Finnabair pink glitter.

Here are some close ups:





I have listed the products used below and included links to the Scrapbook Boutique store.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have found some inspiration in this layout.  Dont forget we have our blog hop on the 10th 









1 comment :