Thursday 21 June 2018

Steampunk canvas and a layout for Scrap fx

Hi Everyone,  today i have  a layout and a steampunk canvas that I have created for Scrap FX Chipboard Design Team.  Firstly the layout - this is using the new chipboard out this month.  I love my garden when the flowers are in bloom.


Here are some close ups:

The paper is 13 arts collection -secret letter.


I have embossed the all the chipboard pieces with Ranger and Lindy Stamp Gang embossing powders


For the inking in the background I have used 13 arts Ayeeda Inks


I have used some 13 arts glitter paint on the leaves


Below is a list of the products available at the Scrap FX Store used in this layout:


For my second project I have created a steampunk canvas - this is the time of the year that my world goes round and round fast (I am in finance) and this canvas reminds me to stop and find the time to create!
I have used a huge supply of canvas, some old buttons, computer screws, micro beads and Finnabair Art Alchemy paints and waxes.  Here are some close ups:






Bag of Numbers
Cogs Mini

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have found some inspiration to get creative.

No comments :

Post a Comment