Friday 7 September 2018

Art Journal Page for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I am sharing an art journal page that I have created for Scrap FX using the stencil masks.


I have created a number of pages with these masks - I find them fun and creative.
I have began by adding colour to my page - the "ugly" stage.  I have used Paper Artsy paints and Dina Wakley Paints.

Once that was dry, I have then added some Flutterby Paint lines and splashes.  
I have then laid the masks where I wanted them and using a triangle makeup sponge I have dabbed around the mask with heavy black gesso.  


Once this was dry, I have used the Art stencil and white paint for the saying.  I have gone around the edge of the "art" word with a black posca pen. 
I have gone in with a white paint pen and doodled around the images and added some splashes of white and black ink.
I have then embossed the title with Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing powder.    

Here are some close ups:



Scrap FX Products Used:

Capture the Magic - Click Image to Close

Modern Girl stencil - Click Image to Close

Art Phrase stencil - Click Image to Close

Thanks for stopping by and until next time - happy crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment