Thursday 4 July 2019

Art journal page for Scrap Matrix DT

Hi everyone, Lynn here today to share the first project I have done for this months moodboard/colour palette challenge for Scrap Matrix - OMG  LOVE LOVE LOVE. 

These colours are perfect for me 



I have created an art journal page:


I began by using the colours in the board randomly onto my page.  I am using a page from the Art by Marlene art journal.  I have used Dina Wakley paints - magenta and cheddar.


I have then stamped the Tracey Scott flower stamp onto the page a number of times using a template to cover the first image while I stamp the second image.  I keep forgetting that my scrap table has a bow in it and the images dont stamp well!   Never mind this is where the words are going I decide! 


Using black ink I then blacked out the background areas to give the flowers more "pop".

I stamp the same image on a seperate piece of paper and fussy cut it out - this becomes by focal point as it has more detail than the others and although a little difficult to see, it is mounting on the page with foam tape to give it some dimension.

Here is the finished product:





Products Used:









Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you love the colours as much as I do and enter this months challenge - you could win a voucher for the Scrap Matrix Store. 

Entering is easy - you only have to create an art journal page, scrapbook layout, card, tag, canvas etc and upload to our Scrap Matrix Shares facebook group and let us know at least one product that you have used that is available at Scrap Matrix.

Til next time - happy crafting





No comments :

Post a Comment