Friday 19 December 2014

D-LISH SCRAPS - 2ND DT REVEAL

Hi, Lynn back again at D-lish Scraps with another leavers dinner photo.  I chose a very pink layout today :)



I have used Aida Demisiewicz paper from the Tender Morning Collection.  I created the background using  Glimmermist - Pop Rocks and Lindy Stamp Gang Spray - Bougainvillia Fushsia.  I then covered it all with white gesso focusing it in the middle of the page.
I used two stencils - TCW brick stencil and Memory Box rings and puddles.

The chipboard hearts were painted with Lindy Stamp Gang Magicals - Witches Potion Purple and I then applied dimensional magic and glitter.

The Chipboard title was inked in black and coated with Dimensional Magic.

The stamps I used are from Gabrielle Pollacco and Tim Holtz

I have randomly applied the purple glitter to the flowers and around the layout.

Products from D-lish store are listed below the photos, with a link to the store


Here are some close ups:












Products used

Sequined Bow
Sequins
Pink Glitter
Freckled Fawn Woodchips - family
Scrap fx Hearts
Little Birdie Holiday Elements
Little Birdie - Boutique Elements
Oriental Lillies - pink
Fabric Flower
White Tulle
Flair Woodgrain Button


Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing my last layout before Christmas tomorrow


No comments :

Post a Comment