Monday 15 December 2014

DT REVEAL AT LETS GET SKETCHY

December is closing in fast - it is already time for another reveal at Lets Get Sketchy .  This weeks sketch is by Bev Code and this is my take:


This is a photo of my dad, his sister and a friend.  I love that my mum is into Genealogy and has a lot of old photos that I can scrap.

here is the sketch for this week:




I have used Pion design paper "for Father".  The used a Prima stencil on the background and Lindy Stamp Gang - Maidenhale Fern Green and Treasure Island Aqua. The doilee is a Cheery Lynn Die Cut - Felcity Doily.  The Dusty Attic chipboard and Kaisercraft wooden flourish have been altered using Stampendous Embossing Powder.

Here are some close ups:







Dont forget to have a go at the sketch this week at Lets Get Sketchy.

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you all :)


No comments :

Post a Comment