Wednesday 4 March 2015

BIRTHDAY CARDS

Tonight I am sharing a couple of cards that I have made. My son's girlfriend is a twin so I have made a card for her birthday and her sisters



For these cards I have used stencils on the background and Lindy Stamp Gang Starbursts.  Spellbinder die cuts and flowers from D-lish scraps, iamroses, and Bella.

Here are some close ups:

 The chipboard has been embossed with Stampendous aged silver embossing enamel.



The butterflies have Martha Stewart Glitter and the pearls on the spellbinders die cut is Ranger liquid pearls

The butterfly has been fussy cut from Maja Design papers and embossed with dimensional magic.





Flairs are from D-lish Scraps.




Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment :

  1. These are gorgeous! I love all the texture. The girls will love them. I never thought about needing to make two cards for twins!

    ReplyDelete