Monday 16 March 2015

LETS GET SKETCHY DT REVEAL

This week at Lets Get Sketchy we have a sketch by Bev Code.  I have changed the flowers for gears.
This is a photo of my son finally getting back on a bike after 6 years - he raced from 6 - 15 years but we sold the bike due to attitude!!!!  He has finally saved enough money to buy his own and has not lost any of his passion or found fear!!


Here is a copy of the sketch



I have used Bo Bunny Back to Basics and Coordinations The Chocolate box paper.





The chipboard is from Which Craft Do you Do and Tim Holtz.  I have used Chalk Ink "Dark Rust" on the title and arrows,  Tim Holtz distress ink on the gears - Scattered Straw, Tea Dye, Aged Mahoganny and Bundled Sage,  I had then added Dimensional Magic.

Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to head over to Lets Get Sketchy and have a go at this great sketch.


No comments :

Post a Comment