Monday 7 December 2015

Lets Get Sketchy DT Reveal - December Week 1

Well the festive month is upon us and I have created a Xmas layout of my son and mum using the mood board and sketch by Brenshevia






I have used paper from Fancy Pants - Christmas Magic and the strips behind the photo are from My Minds Eye - All is Bright.

I adhered strips of paper cut to the shapes in the sketch in the centre of the paper and then applied texture crackle paste through a 7 dots demask stencil and whilst still wet sprinkled with red glitter.

Once dry I have sprayed with Mica Powder - Green Opal and Gold Opal  (loving these products at the moment!)

The photo mat was created with pullouts from My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas accessory sheet.  I added a Prima Christmas bead stem and some assorted flowers from my stash.  Gold embosssed the 2 Crafty chipboard title and added some white gesso flicks.




Here is this weeks moodboard and sketch:






Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to head to the Lets Get Sketchy Blog here and check out the other Designers layouts and have a go :)

Til next time - happy crafting



No comments :

Post a Comment