Monday 21 December 2015

Lets Get Sketchy Week 3 Design Team Reveal

Hi there - time for another reveal at Lets Get Sketchy and I loved this weeks sketch designed by Laetitia.   This will be my last layout with Lets Get Sketchy.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on this team.  Here is my layout:



I have rotated the sketch 180 degrees to create my layout.  This is the sketch:




I have used the new Kaisercraft Provincial Collection - Hydrangea paper.  On the lower third I have use 3D Gell through a prima stencil and then sprinkled Art Basics Glitter.

The paper behind the photo is old dictionary paper and Kaisercraft Collectables - Provincial Collection.  The flowers are Prima and Petaloo, and I have pulled apart a Kaisercraft Rhinestone flower and tucked the pieces behind the flowers.   The ScrapFX Chipboard title has been covered with gesso and painted with water colour paints and a sprinkle of glitter.

Final touches with Liquid pearls on the bottom half

Some close ups:




Thank you for stopping by and dont forget to head over to the Lets Get Sketchy Blog here and check out the other designers layouts and have a go at this awesome sketch.

Til next time - happy crafting -  and a very Merry Christmas as that is just around the corner :)

1 comment :

  1. Very pretty page! Those Kaisercraft embellishments are lovely, aren't they?
    BTW, I came here via Wanderlust and the blog discussion :)

    ReplyDelete