Friday 15 April 2016

April Mid Month Challenge - Off the Rails Scrapbooking



Hi there, I still cant believe that we are in April - Easter has come and gone and winter is approaching.  I have created a bright and cherry layout for Off The Rails Scrapbooking.  This month is a fantastic moodboard and "watercolours".  I have chosen to use a photo that was taken of Ros and myself whilst were we attending a Louise Nelson class - what a fun day that was.



I will be doing a tutorial on this in a couple of days so will not go into a heap of details til then.  I have used Blue Fern Studio Papers - Love Story, Stencils, Tim Holtz Inks and some embossing powders.  Here are some close ups:








The butterflies and flowers have been made and will be included in my tutorial.




Thanks for stopping by and til next time "Happy Crafting"  

1 comment :