Thursday 7 July 2016

Picture Perfect - Layout for The Scrapbook Boutique - 7 July

Hi there, I am up on the Scrapbooking Boutique blog and  would like to share with you a layout that I have created for my Mum.  It is of her cousin and his children.





I have photographed a few of the steps to creating this layout.

I have used Kaisercraft - Always and Forever Collection and paper doilees cut in half.  I have also cut up strips of paper from the collection.






Once I attached all the strips with 3d Gel - Matte, I covered the area around where the photo mat was going to be with gesso.  On top of this I a used mini stencil by Tim Holtz and texture paste






Once this way dry I used Distress Ink, Paint and Stain in Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet to create colour around the area.




While this was drying I inked the Dusty Attic chipboard title with Distress Stain - Victorian Velvet and embossed using a sparkle embossing powder.




I then put the layout together adding a Kaisercraft Script stamp and Stazon Timber Brown Ink, Prima flowers,Kaisercraft Collectables, Prima Art Ingrediants - beads, and micro beads.  

Some close ups of the finished layout:








Until next time - Happy Crafting :)













3 comments :

  1. All those wonderful layers and dimension, you are incredible!

    ReplyDelete