Sunday 24 July 2016

Scrapbook Boutique DT Reveal

I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique today.  As my last post for this month, I have created another layout using this months wonderful mood board.  I have used the colour and flowers as inspiration.



Using the Heartfelt Creations - Botanic Orchid paper stock as my background and photo mat.

I used Viva Modelling Cream - Pearl and a memory Box Stencil to create the background


I have collated some tags from the collection and 2 doilees.  I later inked the edges of the tags with Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry and Evergreen Bough.


Some Close ups:



Flowers are from Prima


The chipboard is Whichcraft Do You Do - embossed with Stampendous Embossing Powder in Shabby Pink.



Thanks for stopping by and there is still time to enter this months challenge.
Til next time happy crafting :)






No comments :

Post a Comment