Sunday 4 February 2018

2nd Design Team Reveal for Scrap Matrix Moodboard Challenge

Hi everyone - oh my where did January go - just blinked and it is gone - and as my birthday is in January I am also a year older - that is not something to celebrate at my age LOL.

Well I am here to share a second project for Scrap Matrix that I have created using the holiday moodboard:



I am very lucky to live in the country but have the sea about 15 minutes drive from me.  Over the summer break I took this photo and have created this layout


I began by placing clear gesso over the entire 7 Dots paper from the Hazy Days Collection (suitable name for the moodboard!).  I do this most of the time as I am often unsure how much mixed media I am going to use on the page.

I have then created a photo matt using paper from the 13 arts collection by Fiona Paltridge.  The colours of that collection matched my photo and the 7 dots paper.


I have applied a coat of white gesso and random areas of white crackle paste for texture effect

I have then used an AALL & Create Stencil #6 and Fresco Paper Artsy Paints in Jade and Tangerine Twist mixed with Whipped Spackle.


I have then created some tags from the 6x6 papers from the Hazy Days collection and used some German Scrap Elements in Black, metal flowers and a couple of metal embellies.  

To complete the layout I have randomly stamped from sayings around the layout using the AALL and Create Stamp Set # 8.


Here is a links to the products that I have used:



Thanks for stopping by and dont forget there is plenty of time to enter this months challenge.  You only need to add your project to the Holiday Moodboard Album in the Scrap Matrix Shares facebook page found here.  Dont forget to be eligible to be in to win the instore voucher you need to list at least one product that is available from the Scrap Matrix Store.

Til next time - Happy Crafting :)


No comments :

Post a Comment