Wednesday 21 February 2018

Hi everyone, today I am up on the Scrap FX blog with an art journal page and a 12x12 layout  featuring this months new chipboard pieces.   Firstly the art journal page:

I just loved this silhoutte when I saw it and created this page.  I began by using Dylusion paints on the background:

I have then used the gasket stencil and a baby wipe to make some marks in the paint - the baby wipe picks up the colour through the stencil

I have then added some black to the page and white with a brayer to push the colours to the background
The chipboard has been embossed using Ranger Embossing Powder - Fine Black
I have created the brick wall by drawing it in with a black marker and colouring with water colour pencils til I was happy with the result.  I have used the heart stamp with Lemon Zest Dylusion ink.

I have added some white marks and words and the transparency title, together with gesso splatters to complete the page.
Products Used:
Transparency - Teen Advice
For my second project I have created a the following layout
Here are some close ups:
I have used the following Scrap FX Products:
Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment