Sunday 4 March 2018

12x12 layout for Scrap Matrix

Hi everyone, today I would like to share with you my second layout for the "ranger" challenge over at Scrap FX this month.



I have used 7 Dots Paper - Illumination with some Ranger Dylusion Numbers Stencil and Dina Wakley Heavy Body paint - Sky mixed with Ranger Multi Medium Gloss



I have then stamped with Dina Wakley stamp - Scribbled Text Elements


I have stamped on a separate piece of paper some circles using the Around the Edge Dylusions stamp and Dylusions Ink Spray


I have used some IrRESISTable ink (Tangelo Irresistable) to make some scribbles in the background and white gesso splotches.

I have used the same stamp and white embossing powder on the photo matt to create a frame.  I have then put the layout together using some Dina Wakley washi tape

Here are some close ups:







Products used:

Dylusions Stamp - Around the Edge

Til next time - Happy Crafting :)



No comments :

Post a Comment