Saturday 31 March 2018

ATC's for Visible Image Design Team

Hi everyone, today I want to share some Artist Trading Cards that I have made for the Visible Image Design Team. 


I have made four cards, measuring 2.5 in x 3.5 in. 

I began with a piece of watercolour hot pressed paper that is 300 gsm.

I have stuck to three colours of distress inks and have blended them together on the paper


I have then used the same colours through 3 Visible Image stencils - Strobes, Time Tunnel and Fibres


Again using the same colours I have stamped randomly with a mixture of stamps that I have listed and linked to the Visible Image store at the bottom of the blog.


I have then cut the paper into the 2.5 x 3.5 inches and stamped the focal point with black ink and used a sparkle embossing powder over the top.
The big words were stamped with blank ink.

Here are some close ups:





The products that I have used:
























Thanks for stopping by and till next time - Happy Crafting :)



No comments :

Post a Comment