Saturday 28 April 2018

Art Journal Page for Visible Image

Hi Everyone, Today I am sharing an art journal page that I made for Visible Image Design Team.


I have used a page from my Dylusions Art Journal.  I have ripped the page out (I do this with probably 50% of the pages) and will tape it back it when it is finished.  This allows me to use things like my misti.

I began with distress oxides in three close colours


I have then stamped using the Scripted Stress Stamp in Tim Holtz Distress Oxide - Hickory Smoke



Using the Glimmer of Light stamp set I have stamped directly onto the page the light and small moths.  I have also stamped the light bulb onto a seperate page, coloured it with Golden Paints - Nickel Azo Yellow and adhered it to the page using a foam dot.
The sparkle being the light is a stamp from the Rays of Light stamp set embossed with yellow.



The big both has been stamped on a seperate piece of paper and fussy cut out.  I have coloured this with the same Golden Paint colour and also added some dots using Liquid Pearls - Daffidol.




I have stamped the title highlight the word "light" as well as the small moth.



Products Used:










Thanks for stopping by and until next time - happy crafting :)




No comments :

Post a Comment