Thursday 19 April 2018

Scrapbook layout for Scrap Matrix Design Team

Hi Everyone,  Today I am on the Scrap Matrix blog to share my layout created with this months challenge - TIC TAC TOE as well as monochromatic.  My chosen colour is purple - some people love it, some people hate it. It has always been my favourite colour.





Here is the grid:


Just follow a line - up, down or diagonal - I have used the bottom line - Chippie Shape, German Scrap and Paper Flower


I have used the paper collection Northern Lights by 7 Dots.




I began by applying texture and marks - I have used whipped spackle and a 13 arts stencil.  Once dried I have coloured the background with 13 arts Ayeeda Paint - Pink, Indigo Noilet and Lilac.
Stamping has been randomly done with the gorgeous stamp designed by our own Australian Fiona Paltridge for AALL & Create



I have then used some embossing powder Silver Moon Sapphire (Lindy Stamp Gang) 

Here are some close ups:












Remember you can team it with neutrals, and to follow one line on the grid - 
The line can be up, down, or diagonal.

To be in the challenge you only have to add your project to the Scrap Matrix Shares group on Facebook, and let us know which Scrap Matrix products you used.....it's not necessary to have a blog, just add your entry to the current challenge album.
Here are a list of the products that I have used:



Til next time - Happy Crafting. 

No comments :

Post a Comment