Saturday 12 May 2018

ATC's and a card for Visible Image Design Team

Hi everyone, tonight I am up on sharing an ATC set and a card that I have created for the Visible Image Design Team.  

They have just released some new stamps and stencils so dont forget to hop over to their website and check them out here

As my new stamps have not arrived I am using some from their current collection - here is the atc's that I have created:




I have used water colour paper and Distress Ink - Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin and Chipped Sapphire.

I began by creating the background


and then I have used a couple of stencils and chipped sapphire distress ink


This is showing on the atc's.  On the card I have used carved pumpkin and created a contrast in similar colours.

I have then added some embroidery cotton and stamped title.  Here are some close ups:




For the card, although it is hard to see in the photos, I have used embossing powder and as I have heated the image I have used purple foil to give a metallic effect


Thanks for stopping by and I have that I have inspired you to create :).  

Here is a list of the products that I have created.

























No comments :

Post a Comment