Saturday 19 May 2018

"The Point Is" Challenge for Scrap Matrix.

Morning all, today I am sharing my layout that I have created for this months challenge - "the point is"

I have used the "points" of the arrows to direction you to the photo. I have also used the 7 Dots Dreamscapes stencil - triangles and some Paper lace with points.

I did process photos to share with you but technology got the better of me and they are somewhere in cyber space!

So i have done a few close ups and will explain what I have done:


The paper collection I have used is 7 Dots Paint Chip Collection which includes the die cuts and stickers.  The stencil is from 7 Dots Dreamscapes collection and I have used Ranger Archival Inks with a foam sponge.


The title is from 13 Arts - Secret Letter collection


I have stamped the background with AALL & Create Stamp # 30


I have used a white paint pen to add scribbles and doodles to the tags and stickers around the layout.


Products used:


This is such a fun challange - and you have until 14th June to enter - and it is easy peasy to do -  just upload a photo of your layout into the correct album in our Scrap Matrix Shares page and tell us at least one product you have used that is available on the Scrap Matrix Store.

I hope you find time to enter - I would love to see what you create.

Til next time - Happy Crafting



No comments :

Post a Comment