Saturday 6 April 2019

Cute cards for Scrap fx

Hi everyone, I am sharing some cute cards that I have made using this months "featured products" over at Scrap FX



I began by making my backgrounds using card stock and alcohol inks




I covered the chipboard pieces in white gesso - i find this gives a brighter colour when adding the colour 


I have used gold foil on the molecules chipboard that i had painted with black acrylic paint.



Here are the cards:




Products Used:


Molecules - Click Image to Close
Space embellishments - Click Image to Close
UFOs - Click Image to Close
Number Chain - six - Click Image to Close

Number Chain - eight - Click Image to Close
Number Chain - ten - Click Image to Close


Thanks for stopping by and until next time - happy crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment