Sunday 14 April 2019

Dream Big Fly High - art journal page for Scrap Matrix DT

Hi everyone, today I am sharing my second project for this months Challenge - Use "fly" in a quote.

I have created another art journal page:


I started this page with a background using Dina Wakley Paints - Turquoise, Lemon, Fuchsia and Sky followed by white paint added by using a brayer.


This sat on my desk for a while cos I love the look of it and didnt know what I wanted to do going forward!   I find created backgrounds so soothing - maybe I will make an art journal full of background pages only!

I decided to add some more colour over top of the white and then traced through a Paper Artsy Stencil the pattern.   

Using my Black paint and black posca pen in the smaller spaces I coloured around the stencil pencil marks I had made.


I have then added white doodles and marks all around 



I have used ALL and Create stamp #47 to add some bees and the title.  The bees were getting lost in the "busy ness" so I have used a Tim Holtz Splatters stencil and black gesso behind them.

Here are some close ups:





Thats it for me today.  I have linked the products used below.

Dont forget that you can enter this months challenge, simply by adding your photo to our Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook Group and telling us at least one product that you have used that is available at Scrap Matrix Store

Products Used:

Black Posca Pen
Tim Holtz Splatters Stencil






No comments :

Post a Comment