Tuesday 21 May 2019

Junk Journal pages for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I am back to share some more of my pages that I have created in the Junk Journal for Scrap FX Design Team.



This one is out of my comfort Zone - I dont warm to the blues and greens but am pleased with how this simple page came out.  I have used the Demure Face Stencil and black gesso.


I have used Paper Artsy paints in blue and yellow and then once dry pink over the top.  Using the Polygonic stencil I have then wiped away some of the paint leaving some fun marks on the page.  The flowers are  from the Build A Stamp Set which I have painted with golden paints.  The leaves are heart set stamps.  The quote is from the Art Words tranparency.



This page was what I call a "cheat page".  The junk journal already came with this premade gelli paper so I only had to add a black Mandala and a quote from the Art Words Transparency.  I find pages like this one, and the next one are great to use a mojo starters.


This is a small transparent piece of paper in the Junk Journal which I have simply added the coffee Love Stencil with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


I have coloured the dictionary paper with acrylic paint, added some washi tape, Jane Davenport eyes and a Dina Wakley Collage Words saying.


This page I have paints the background with Paper Artsy paints and then using the Silhouette Ladies Stencil/Mask and some black distress ink, blocked out some of the background.  I have added some visual texture by stamping with the Mandala Stamp.


This page was inspired by a circle page I saw Lisa Oxley do. I have used the Mandala Stamp inside the circles which I created with the circle stencil.  Some more stamping with a brighter colour using the triangle stamp and adding the black and white butterflies.  
I hope that you have enjoyed these few pages.  This is now the half way mark in my junk journal and I am excited to keep going - will share some more pages at a later date.

Til then - happy creating.

No comments :

Post a Comment