Tuesday 4 June 2019

Art Journal Page - Art by Marlene Challenge for Scrap Matrix DT

Hi everyone, today I would like to share with you an art journal page that I have made for this months challenge - Art by Marlene


and my art journal page:


I was mesmerised by the amount of product that Marlene has and it was difficult to choose what to use!!!!!

I began creating my background using Dina Wakley paints.  These are applied randomly on the art journal page of the new Art by Marlene art journals.


Using the stamps from the Little Ladies stamp collection I have created a border.  I have used the mini archival ink pads in similar colours to the backgrounds 

For the centre piece I have stamped  directly onto the page the heart 23 stamp  as well as stamping this onto a seperate piece of water colour from the watercolour paper pad.  I have coloured the image with Tombow markers and adhered to the page with Matte Medium



To add the finishing touches I have used a white posca pen to highlight around the edges of the stamps and added a title.  Of course nothing is complete without splatters!




Products Used:


I hope that you have found some inspiration to enter this months challenge.  All you have to do is create a scrapbook page/art journal page/card/ ATC's/Canvas and upload a photo to the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook page.  Dont forget to let us know what products you have used that are available from the Scrap Matrix store.   The challenge is open til 30th June.

Til then - Happy Crafting :)

No comments :

Post a Comment