Wednesday 8 January 2020

Art Journal Page for Scrap Matrix DT

Hi everyone, I am super excited to be back and to share this art journal page that I have created featuring Paper Artsy Stamps, Stencils and paints.



I begin without a clue what I was going to do - I had to trust my intuition - well hope that I did anyway !!!!!


In my Dylusions Art Journal Book I laid done some Paper Artsy Paints in Bubble Gum, Byzantum, Zesty Zing and Smurf.

I applied the same colours to a seperate piece of cardstock, blending the colours with a wet wipe.



I stamped the images from the stamp JOFY81 onto the page and fussy cut them out,





In the art journal, I have used a Tracy Scott Stencil - PS158 and Snowflake paint to push the colours to the background. 





After I placed the flowers where I was happy and adhered them with Matte Medium Gel and painted around them with Snowflake paint to further push the background design to the rear.  I have then added some details with white paint pens and coloured pencils to highlight the flowers more.


I have stamped the title "Let your dreams blossom" with Tim Holtz foam alpha "Ideaology" stamps and then went around them with white gel pen.


On the right side where there was no title, I have highlighted the stencil area using a white gel pen.


I have then added a border with white and black paint pen to being the layout together.

Here are some close ups:





I hope that you have time to enter into this months challenge - Just follow the moodboard below:


No photo description available.

create a project and upload a photo to our Scrap Matrix Shares page on facebook - it is that easy !!! 

I will have another project for late this month but in the meantime I look forward to seeing what you create.

2 comments :

  1. Wow Lynn this is just stunning. I love everything from design to the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. The Gold Coast airport is just across the road from Burleigh Heads where you can fly into the country. Apart from that free on the spot cash for cars Gold Coast offered by Gold Coast are also added advantage so that you can chill at peace.

    ReplyDelete